Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sports shorts


Sawwwy Guyyz, I have been pretty slack on the blog this week, went to Glastonbury last Wednesday, and didn't get round to posting any 'funnies' whilst there. I got back on Monday, but I was in far too dark a place to update givingitbigballs (I'm a sensitive soul). On Monday evening I tried to lift my spirits by revisiting a neglected favourite in Coronation Street, unfortunately a lot had changed since I last visited my Mancunian working class chums. Monday's double bill was dominated by a sex crazed Kevin Webster rampaging through Wetherfield, sporting a pair of micro shorts and an extremely cheap looking vest top (come on Kev, you can buy a nice Diadora one from Sports World for £4). His whole training outfit resembled the pyjama set of an over sized, football mad 8 year-old boy. For both half hour episodes I was both perturbed by, and grimly drawn to the prospect of Kevin's Molly Dobbs fuelled boner rupturing the flimsy fabric of his ludicrous blue shorts. To make matters worse, fucking John Thompson from the Fast Show would occasionally pop his bulbous head into the proceedings. It may have been my state of mind at the time, but the whole thing was both disorientating and slightly unsavoury. Not too dissimilar from Glastonbury then! LOLZASAURRRRR!

Glastonbury was pretty good. My housemate Jon got sniffed out at Paddington by a Cocker Spaniel with cataracts (he was called Wilf). There was much less poi and juggling than I expected. Blur were good until a stoned Damon Albarn cried like a bitch. My lift home had a kip at the wheel and almost crashed into a ditch. NUFF JOKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment