Thursday 23 July 2009

Frisbee

I hate frisbee, and everything that it stands for:

Frisbee and skiing at the same time? Come on mate, you can have one or the other, not both. Time to man up and choose a preferred cuntish hobby.

This guy probably reckons that he is some sort of frisbee hardman. The Chopper Read of the frisbee world if you will. Obviously no one has had the heart to tell him that there is no such thing as a 'frisbee hardman'.

Oops, my bad. I forgot about this fella. Wouldn't want to run into this guy in a dark alley! (Or anywhere else).

"Hey Clive, fancy coming to the park with me to spend the afternoon trying to throw a frisbee into my bum."

"Shit Jonni, you read my mind."


Two hands? Go and sit down on the big blanket with all the other girls.

WHAT? Why is that woman so fucking small? I can't believe what I'm see... Oh bullocks. A frisbee has been employed in order to cleverly manipulate perspective. You've made me look like a complete cunt.

Frisbee 1 - 0 Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment