Friday 10 July 2009

Crotch based post

Have been very lazy with the blog recently, there's no particular reason for this, it's just 'where I'm at'. Hopefully I will start writing semi-coherent posts again, but for now you will just have to put up with this kind of nonsense. Despite the lack of activity on the blog I have still been checking my Google Analytics profile on a daily basis. The results have been predictably depressing, as it is STILL the case that a significant proportion of the visitors to this blog get here because they are Google searching 'Men with Big Balls' or even more disturbingly 'Big balls man'. Who is big balls man? I would love to find out, maybe I could post an interview with him on the blog (due to my distinct lack of ideas at the moment, I imagine that I will fabricate an interview with this fictional man in the near future). Bafflingly, 'Nick Moran Wanker' is also still drawing in a lot of punters to the blog. He is obviously some kind of Internet hate figure, a reverse Rick Astley if you will.

I have reluctantly decided to make some concessions for all you guys (and gals) out there who are clearly hankering for men with outsized testicles, or as I call 'em, "scrotum busters". So today givingitbigballs is bringing you the first, and last, CROTCHFEST. I know that I am letting myself in for a deluge of emails calling me a 'sellout' and a 'closet homosexual', but you guys can go and lick my big, salty balls. LET CROTCHFEST COMMENCE.

Also, before we start crotchfest I want to give a massive shout out to 'picman1108' and his groin-heavy photostream on Flickr. Without you this could never have happened brother. Peace and crotches.





Yup, you guessed it, I've only gone and left the best till last. Feast your fucking eyes on this swinging stud:


If this post is as popular as I predict it will be, then I will push on with my plans to produce a range of givingitbigballs erotic calendars. I haven't committed to a theme yet, but 'jam factory antics' is a strong favorite at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed Crotchfest. I decided to further celebrate by posing all night at the entrance to my local off license in a tight pair of stone washed jeans, legs spread across the threshold obstructing every customer's right of passage. I think it went down a treat. However, I've not been invited back next Crotchfest by Mr Ahmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off licences are a mixed bag. In my experience reactions to crotch display in such venues have varied from quiet awe to ferocious physical protest.

    ReplyDelete