Wednesday 1 April 2009

Bhuna


"See Clive, I told you I would finish my Korma."

For some reason my Facebook homepage keeps on suggesting that I join the fan clubs of celebrity Asians Dev Patel and A.R.Rahman. Why is this happening? There is nothing about my profile that suggests I'm particularly into this sort of thing (Indians). Slumdog Millionaire isn't listed as one of my favourite films, and I'm not sure if I even have any friends of South Asian origin on my Facebook. I mean, while I enjoy the occasional Bhuna, and appreciate the pacifist antics of Mahatma Gandhi, I'm hardly what you would call a Bollywood Bill!

Now, I'm no racist, but why am I not being invited to join the fan clubs for any Anglo-Saxon celebs? Come on Facebook, WHERE'S MY JOHN TERRY APPRECIATION INVITE!!!! If this politically correct arse-banditry continues then I will be forced to boycott Facebook (again). It's about time someone claimed back the Internet for the white man (and I know for a FACT that Bill Gates is with me on this).

On the topic of fighting for what you believe in, isn't it just the perfect day for a demonstration? I'm feeling to get my butt down to Trafalgar square and turn this G20 shite into some kind of sexy protest.


"Andrea Merkle? Wet her up leave her pumpum Merkled."

No comments:

Post a Comment