Wednesday 18 March 2009

Swingballs


I'm glad that the Sun is starting to make an appearance again. I am getting bored of having the complexion of an uncooked chicken fillet. If the good weather continues then I'm going to get a game of shirtless Swingball going on in my new back garden. I reckon this would be a great way of introducing myself to the neighbourhood.

I give it 15 minutes before someone leans out of their window to call me a battyboy.


The pictures above are taken from an album on Flickr called 'Swing ball Friday', which basically documents the fassiest game of Swingball ever played. The picture below (also from Flickr) was simply captioned: "Womad preparations..."


The fact that I'm searching through Flickr for Swingball related images should tell you something about my working day.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent game, it's the busy-man's tennis (who has time to book a court and find balls these days?)
    I suggest the one's with a base you have to fill with water or sand, so you can play on all terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ideal game of Swingball would take place in the Nando's carpark in North Greenwich. Usain Bolt would be my opponent.

    ReplyDelete