Friday 13 March 2009

Cockfosters


I had go to work in Cockfosters today, and as a result Enfield is now my least favourite London borough. I don't know if Enfield the place is on a downward trajectory to crapsville like its namesake Harry Enfield, or whether it has just always been a shithouse.

In my hungover state I stumbled through the desolate suburbs of Cockfosters and Oakwood, privately lambasting TFL for the lack of underground services in South-East London. Surely we are more deserving than the cunt cakes of Enfield? An uncharacteristic feeling of local pride grew within me as I surveyed the empty carriages. The whole situation stank (not unlike Harry Enfield's recent output LOL).

FYI: According to Google analytics, a significant proportion of the visitors on this website are people who have googled Party Girls TV. As you may know this channel was once the subject of a post:
http://givingitbigballs.blogspot.com/2009/02/smile-tv-shoddiest-channel-on-freeview.html
After this fine piece of work, I have high hopes that the hit count for this page will go through the roof as a result of some wayward 'Cock' traffic.

2 comments:

  1. I once appeared in a short film called Enfield where i was accosted by a floating "chav" who was speaking backwards and giving it scouser arms. For some reason i was dressed as a jewish pensioner and it was all shot infront of a green screen with pictures of enfield inserted in post production. The director told me that it reflected the most memorable night of his life growing up in Enfield, to which i replied, "It's only 10 minutes on a bus to white heart lane mate, why didn't you go and watch klinsmann do that famous celebration instead?". Why indeed.

    Enfield is purgatory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie Keane forward roll and arrow shoot.

    Baitest celebration of all-time.

    ReplyDelete