Tuesday 31 March 2009

Calippo


Sorry about my slackness regarding the blog, but I have been caught up in an uncharacteristically busy period at my work. This should end soon. Also, the lions share of my weekend was spent in the foetal position suckling Calippo lollies in my boxroom. Saturday morning started well, but I crashed and burned at about 4 pm and had to tearfully stumble home down the Old Kent Road (I may write to Hasbro to see if a miniature figurine of myself can be introduced to Monopoly in place of the Top hat. LOL.)


I spent my Monday working in Guildford, an experience which made my jaunt to Cockfosters look like a day at Alton Towers. I almost vomited Calippo in the train station car park when I arrived, but I manned up and managed to eat a coronation chicken sandwich instead. Unsurprisingly for a sandwich bought from a petrol station, my brunch contained scant chicken, and an overbearing proportion of the filling was made up of raisins. Disappointing.

I am looking to get back on form with the blog this week. So I'm doing a flickr image search for 'shit couples on double-dates' as I write this (MULTITASKING). The money shot is obviously someone eating an harvester egg-platter, while their better half watches on in despair.


FYI: According to my mother, the Brian mentioned in the Harvester related anecdote relayed in my previous post, was not actually called Brian. His name was in fact Terry. Sorry Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment