Wednesday 11 February 2009

Ugg boots (baits)

I have just agreed to lend my brother £100 so that he can buy his girlfriend a pair of Ugg boots for Valentines day.

Allow Valentines and allow Ugg boots.

He also informed me that men have decided to get in on the Ugg boot action (how could we resist?). At first I thought that my act of generosity had left him confused and disorientated, but he claims to have actually spotted these specimens on the streets of Bromley. It all made sense after the mention of Bromley. It made even more sense when I found a picture of the the midlife crisis king, Rhys Ifans, sporting a pair of Ugg boots.

1 comment:

  1. Ugg boots are my personal hate piece for a long running time now. I have gained a strange power though to make anybody i know who wears Ugg boots, feel about as useful in life as a 10 ton tumor (jade goody). An australian girl commented to me the other day in chorus of my hatred for these rediculous soft wads, "yeah right, you know there only suppposed to be worn in the bush!" ok love i'll bare that in mind ey.

    ReplyDelete